Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Sometimes you feel like you're on top of the world,

...........

and then you're back down on the ground again.

Bummer.

I'm talking about me and my sweetheart - the PhD thesis. 

Just as I thought I'm doing well, I came across a bump in the road and now everything changes. Right now I'm lazy to do anything about it. I just want to run and jump in the sea or something. Hahaha... cool off steam, have fun and forget.

You know, in life you'll come across many bumps in the road. Sometimes it makes you sad, sometimes it makes you happy, sometimes it makes you hopeful... and the list goes on.

Just make sure to never give up.

Me at Oriental Bay

One day when everything is over, I'm going to look back and probably miss my PhD experience...

NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment