Saturday, 20 May 2017

Lion

I borrowed a DVD from the local library entitled, 'Lion'. My friend Sharifah recommended that movie and when I saw the DVD on the library shelf, I was ecstatic! It was based on a true story so I was excited to watch it even though I know the storyline is sad. But it has a happy ending so that's wonderful news isn't it?

Photo taken from the world wide web (2017).

I'm not going to spoil anything for you. You have to watch it in order to know what happens. All I'm going to say is that, it is A MUST WATCH MOVIE.

It got me thinking about life and most of the time I thought about how lucky I am being here in Malaysia and New Zealand. How my life is way easier and lavish than Saroo (the main character in the movie). Alhamdulillah. Insaf tau. 

Watch it for yourself. You'll know what I'm talking about then.

note: There's no lion in the movie. For lion lovers out there, don't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment