Monday, 26 September 2016

Study days


Precious time in between caring for the baby, I get to have some time to study. I NEED to have some time to study. Whenever it's my study time, my husband takes care of the baby. I usually leave EBM to him so that he could feed Medina when she' hungry. So where do I go to study? Sometimes I study at home in the spare room, sometimes I study at the university and some days I study at the neighborhood's library. Although I prefer to go to uni everyday, I can't do that now. So I have to improvise with whatever I have. 

PhD is getting intense. More pressure and hard. I'm coding my data now. I have so much data that it feels endless! Oh my. What a journey.

If God brings you to it, He sure will get you through it right? InsyaaAllah. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment