Monday, 19 September 2016

Me Before You

I don't have time for TV anymore. I've stopped watching the TV series I used to watch before. I don't know what's happening to Mary now or Emma or Mike (referring to Reign, Once Upon a Time and Suits). And that's how it's going to stay. For now.

I don't have time to read novels too even though I crave to read them. So, you see I was agitated when people kept talking about this book and movie 'Me Before You'. Couldn't contain myself anymore, I watched the movie while Medina was asleep. Mind you, I watched it in 3 sittings! Hahaha... 

What can I say about the movie? I love it! It's British, it's funny, it's happy and it's sad. My kind of movie. I crave to read the sequel to the movie / novel 'After You' but I just have to put that wish aside for now. 

Photo from Google.

If you have read it, please don't give any spoilers. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment