Thursday, 28 July 2016

Online shopping

Did I tell you that it's not easy shopping with an infant around? Well, yeah. It's not. There was this one time that I went to Ikea for three hours but I did not get any shopping done. Baby didn't want to sit in the buggy, she wanted milk, she poo-ed and the list goes on. *sigh* I ended up being in the changing room three times! LOL

So I discovered the sweetness of online shopping! Before this I hated online shopping. I rarely do any online shopping because I'm the type that needs to see the product first before I buy it. Anyway, it's different now. Online shopping is so convenient for a mummy like me. I can even do groceries online! Wooohooo! But at the moment, my favourite websites are bookstores and Pumpkin Patch. Three packages are already waiting for me in Wellington. Gosh! Be warned that online shopping can be addictive. Shopping for a baby girl is even more addictive! I have made the decision to unsubscribe to these interesting websites so that I wouldn't be tempted to buy more and more.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment