Monday, 7 March 2016

When there's a will, there's a way.

My sweet princess is 2 weeks and 2 days old today. She is sleeping good now. Settled, and happy. Alhamdulillah. So I'm slowly getting back on my feet with my PhD writing. I just finished doing all of my translations. Yeay!!! I did it while breastfeeding Medina and while she slept soundly in her bassinet. I put her in a bassinet in the daytime but put her in a baby cot at night. She seems well adjusted. Except for some nights when she prefers to sleep on my arms. Anyway that's another story for another time.

I hope to get my PhD writing done within the scholarship time frame. InsyaaAllah. Pray for me. It's hard when you have a baby because your time revolves around her, but you just have to make it work and pray to Allah all the time to help you. InsyaaAllah. Good luck to all mothers out there who are studying just like me! We can do this! Yeah!

Photo from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment