Tuesday, 31 May 2016

1 year anniversary!

So yesterday was our first anniversary. Alhamdulillah we are still alive to celebrate it. How fast the time goes by. In a flash, it's already a year. My mother-in-law made a joke, "It has been a year but do you feel like it's been fifty years?" Haha. Honestly, I don't really know. My life has been changing from one phase to another too fast! I don't have time to sit and think about it. I didn't have that much time to get to know my husband because suddenly I'm a mom and we have to get to know our baby! So I guess I don't feel like it has been fifty years. One year is just right for me. We are still learning about each other. There's so much to learn. There's always something new to discover everyday. Like today, he just found out that I like polar bears and I discovered that he likes panda bears. Anyway, what is most important is that, we have to be patient with each other and love one another to the moon and back. 

Happy anniversary darling. May Allah bless our marriage and keep this relationship strong until Jannah. Ameen. 


ps: I'm typing this on my iPhone while feeding Medina. She is sleeping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment