Saturday, 6 February 2016

Getting closer to the EDD

We are 37 weeks today. Alhamdulillah. When I wrote we, I meant baby and me. The baby is considered full term now. We are getting closer to our meeting! I thought this day will never come. So, I have exactly 3 more weeks until my estimated due date. If baby decides to come out early, then I have less than 3 weeks to go. Oh it is scary when I think about it. My husband and I attended an antennal class in Newtown last week. They showed us a birthing video and we were petrified! Gosh, I'm starting to have cold feet now. 

Anyway, we did a scan last week. My midwife sent me for a scan to make sure my baby is not in a breech position. Thank God the baby is in the right position, head down. We tried to see the baby's gender but the baby's feet were curled up, covering the genital. Very disappointed but that's okay. I think the baby wants to give us a surprise and who doesn't like surprises right?

Nesting is continuous. I've been cleaning the baby's clothes and toys, vacuuming the house, wiping the furniture for dust and the list goes on...

 
ps: I have 3 more weeks to get my interview transcriptions and translation done. Need to do as much as I can before the sweet angel arrives. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment