Monday, 1 February 2016

Baby's gender

Take a wild guess what my baby's gender will be. You'll know the answer when the baby comes out.


Photo taken from here.

We did a scan when the baby was 24 weeks and two doctors confirmed that it's going to be a girl. However, when the baby was 30 weeks, a lot of people I met looked at me and said it's going to be a boy. I don't know how people can tell just by looking at my tummy's shape. So now we are not sure what the baby will be. But know this for sure, we are going to love the baby unconditionally whether it's a boy or a girl.

ps: But I hope it's a girl because I bought lots of pink stuffs already. Not to mention gowns and tutu skirts! The baby is 36 weeks now. 4 more weeks to go (or less). InsyaaAllah. Excited beyond measure. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment