Sunday, 27 December 2015

Falling in love and out of love in one day

Photo courtesy of Google. www.phdcomics.com


Yes it sure feels that way sometimes. Sometimes I love my thesis but sometimes it can be so intense that I wish things were easier. But there's more love than hate. At the current moment while I'm typing this, I'm feeling all lovey dovey with my thesis. But then again, I might be cheerful and excited because my habibi is due to arrive tomorrow morning! I want to see him at the airport. Need to be pretty and lovely! Can hardly wait! My sister flew home two days ago. She is back in Malaysia now, Alhamdulillah, but I do miss her and I think my baby misses her too. Diana was a great help around the house. Vacuuming, cleaning and all. Thanks sis! 

I am now 31 weeks pregnant. Alhamdulillah. 9 more weeks or less to go. It's so surreal. Excited beyond measure but nervous too at the same time. Pray for me! 

Until next time, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment