Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Can't be more random than this. Or not.

Some random things I feel like writing down here.

I am 30 weeks pregnant now. Some days I feel so heavy and tired but other days I can still climb a hill, on foot. Pray for our safety and health, please. Thank you.

I just moved into a new house last week. Finally we found a perfect home for our little family. My house is only 3 minutes walk to the beach, or longer if you walk slowly. It's perfect and I couldn't be more thankful to Allah. Alhamdulillah. 

Darling husband is arriving in Wellington soon. Countdown to 5 more days. InsyaaAllah. Can hardly wait. Need to vacuum the house and have it clean and tidy!

I just realized my seluar tido ada koyak (pajama has a gap). I don't have needle and thread to sew it though. Hmmm....

I am currently transcribing my endless research data. I have videos and audio interviews to transcribe. OMG! On a more positive note, I have set up a nice study area for me to do work at home. Hopefully I can be productive, InsyaaAllah.

Diana is going back home soon. Boohoo... this is sad. I'm so used to having a sister here. Well, my husband is coming so I think I should be okay. Ameen. 

I feel like watching a movie. Haven't watch one for ages! Okay, I did watch 'The Mockingjay Part 2' about 3 weeks ago. That was the last movie I saw. Now I want to chill after so much hard work, or not (house hunting, transcribing, cleaning the house). Anyway, I chose a movie entitled 'Crown for Christmas'. Seems good. It's about an American lady who accepted a job as a governess to a Princess in Europe. Yup, my kind of movie. Going to enjoy watching that after I'm done writing here.

I can't seem to remember my password for my UiTM staff email. I need to send my yearly report to them but how do I do that now? pppffttt..

Christmas is around the corner. Sales everywhere. Not a good idea to go into town or you'll be spending money on unnecessary items. 

Okay. That's all for now. Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah.. you are so lucky to be accompanied by loved ones ..your sis n next your hubby..happily ever after insyaAllah.. Recite more Surahs for the little one ok! Wishing you the best final trimester!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. insyaaAllah. thank you for the reminder

      Delete