Tuesday, 1 December 2015

1 year of friendship

My Facebook just notified me that today marks a year of friendship with my husband! Wow! Has it been a year already? Or maybe I should ask, was it just a year? So darling, what have we achieved in a year? A lot that's what! Hahaha...

Within a year, we have developed a friendship, you came to NZ, we got engaged, we got married, we went to Thailand for a honeymoon, we conceived a baby, we went for antenatal check-ups at the hospital, we had Ramadhan together, we celebrated Eid-ul Fitri and Eid-ul Adha, we celebrated my birthday and then now I'm back in NZ and you're in Malaysia (but that won't be long now).

Wow we achieved so much. Alhamdulillah praise be to Allah for these gifts. I couldn't be happier. 'Happy friendship anniversary' my darling. I love you so much, to the moon and back. Actually it's further than the moon. Let's quote Buzz Lightyear here, "To infinity and beyond". Always and forever.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations for your 1 year hana! babe.. i ve changed my url >> yanayada.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear!! I will change the url name k

      Delete