Sunday, 1 November 2015

I love the way you kick

Alhamdulillah I am now 23 weeks pregnant. How fast! I can't believe it myself. In about 2 weeks, I will be back in New Zealand, InsyaaAllah. I am sad to leave all the people I love in Malaysia but at least I have this little baby with me to accompany me. My husband won't be coming with me so at least I have a part of him with me throughout the journey. He will come and join me in December, InsyaaAllah. Until then, we have to make do with Skype. Thanks to technology. 


The doctor predicted it's going to be a girl! Awwww I have a little princess inside me, Alhamdulillah. I don't really mind what gender the baby is going to be since it's our first child. Boy or girl, I would be happy and love the baby to the moon and back. But of course my husband and I are ecstatic that we are having a girl, InsyaaAllah if the doctor's prediction is correct. Yeay! I can buy cute dresses and hairbands!

Now that the baby is big (about the size of an eggplant), I can feel it kicking and sometimes I think I can feel her hiccups. Subhanallah! Oh what lovely feelings when that happens. Every time I feel the baby move or hiccup, I feel relieved. When I don't feel anything, I get worried and tried to talk to the baby so that she will respond to my voice. When she responded, voila! I'm a happy mum. If she didn't, I console myself that she is sleeping. After all, babies sleep 12-14 hours in the womb so you can't expect the baby to move all the time.

On a religious note, I read in one of my books that it's good for a pregnant mum to read these surahs below for herself and for the baby in the womb... InsyaaAllah benefits will come out of it. 

Al Fatihah
Surah Maryam
Surah Luqman
Surah Yusuf
Surah Hujurat
Surah Yassin
Surah At Taubah
Surah An Nahl

Lastly, I am thankful to Allah for this wonderful gift and we (my husband and I) promise we will try our best to be good parents for this baby. Please pray for our safety and health. May the baby be with me until 40 weeks in the womb and may she come out in this world healthy and beautiful, InsyaaAllah.

4 comments:

  1. wahh hana dah 23 weeks? cepatnyaaa... May Allah swt ease your way in this pregnancy journey till the day you give birth..insyaAllah... yeayyy... princess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cepat kan? I can hardly believe it myself hehe

      Delete