Monday, 16 November 2015

Craving for strawberries

"Do you crave anything?" I get that question a lot from people around me. Well, I don't know what to say. I don't think I have much cravings but one thing is for sure: I love strawberries so much. I look for strawberries all the time during my first trimester and still eat them regularly on my second trimester.

So I guess that's the answer. I have unbelieveble adoration towards strawberries during this pregnancy. Does that mean my little angel loves strawberries? 

 A trip to the market and I bought a strawberry punnet.

 I also bought mixed berries ice-cream.

Oh and I can't help noticing the beautiful pink wildflowers. 

ps: I still haven't found a place. I viewed two houses but both of them are not suitable for a baby, I think. Too much stairs to climb. Hoping to find a suitable one soon. InsyaaAllah.

2 comments:

  1. Hana dear.. good luck on your house-hunting! May Allah swt make it easy for you n baby!

    ReplyDelete