Monday, 5 October 2015

Medical check up

Phewww... I just accompanied my husband for his medical check up. It took 4 hours for everything to be completed. The waiting time was too long and I was extremely hungry I could eat a horse. :p

After done with the check up, we went down to the only restaurant in the hospital. It was a vegetarian restaurant. I wanted to eat red meat but we didn't have a choice. To my delight, the food was really good. Our food....

Vegetarian tom yam, lai chi kang, fried mushrooms and brown rice dish with vege soup and sauce.


Anyhoo, back to the medical check up story, Alhamdulillah everything went well, except the doctor said he is a little overweight (hey, I am overweight too :p). But he is working hard to lose weight so that's wonderful. Now we are halfway done with his partnership visa application. I can't wait for him to get his visa done soon so that he can come and be with me in NZ.

A new adventure is waiting for us, InsyaaAllah.

2 comments:

  1. wahh.. your hubby will further study kay NZ jugak ke hana... anyway, may Allah swt ease all your plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh tak lah. buat visa utk husband. so that dia boleh duduk kat nz lama2 sampai i balik. kalau takde visa tu dia kena guna tourist visa only max stay 3 bulan lepas tu kena balik malaysia :(

      Delete