Monday, 14 September 2015

Avillion, Port Dickson

Last month, we had our second honeymoon or rather babymoon in Port Dickson. We wanted to get away from the city for a while but I couldn't fly (because I was still in my first trimester) and traveling via car would be tiring. Thus, we chose a resort nearby. After scrolling through the web, I picked out Avillion, Port Dickson which is only approximately 50 minutes from KL.

We love the place! I love being by the sea so my husband told me we should book the water chalet.  Our room is on the beach! We had an amazing time. There are two swimming pools at the resort. One is for adults only and the other one is for everyone. Of course we chose to swim in the adults pool. Less people and less noise. Hahaha... There's also a pet corner where we can feed rabbits, tortoise, ducks, birds and chickens. I love animals so you can guess how ecstatic I was when I get to feed and hold the animals. I nearly squeeze the baby rabbit... geram... Oh, I love the spa place best. It's beautiful because it' in the middle of the sea. The price of the spa treatment was hmmm.... okay. Not bad. affordable I must say. I did hair treatment while my husband did foot reflexology. 

Oh yes, just our luck, it was raining cats and dogs the night we stayed there. Actually it was stormy. I kept waking up at night to go to the toilet because it was extra cold. I was a bit scared of the lightning and thunder but Alhamdulillah everything was fine. 

Here are some photos I managed to snap during our stay there...

 Our room...

 The water chalets...

 Beautiful sunset Subhanallah...

 Private beach for the guests...

Chairs for sunbathing...

Lounge at the spa...

We went home refreshed and happy. Someday we'll go back there, InsyaaAllah. Until then, let's explore other resorts, baby! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment