Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Marriage and bathroom stories

We all have bathroom stories. The ones that I often hear are, "Why do you squeeze the toothpaste from the top when you should squeeze it from the bottom?" and "Why can't you put the toilet seat up after you used the toilet?" yada yada yada...

Well, I have no problem with the toothpaste and toilet seat. Well, not yet maybe. Not ever, I hope. My story is a bit different but it does revolve around toothbrushes.

There I was having a shower and after showering, like always, I brush my teeth. I was brushing my teeth like nobody's business when I suddenly looked in the mirror and saw that I wasn't holding a purple toothbrush. I was... ermm, holding a blue toothbrush which wasn't mine. Oh-uh! Euwww disgusting.

So when I got out of the bathroom, I told my husband, "Please don't be mad. I have a confession to make." He asked me what it was so I told him I accidentally used his toothbrush. He gave me a scowl and said, "Oh no! We have to throw it away." I looked at him and said, "Are you serious?" He said, "Of course." I was quiet for a while and then he broke into giggles and said, "Kidding."

So all is well. Yeay! 

Ps to husband: Does that mean I can borrow your toothbrush from time to time? Coz yours certainly felt/tasted better than mine! Hahaha *wink*

4 comments:

  1. hahaha u guys r so cute! May Allah swt bless yr marriage till Jannah dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks dear. and to you too. Amen

      Delete
  2. hahaha soon (maybe even now) its going to be his t-shirts.
    I don't think we have bathroom stories... we generally do things the same way around the toilet haha Owh! Ada! when two people need to go to the toilet at the same time hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmg kadang2 i ran out of shirts and seluar i ambik je his and then he looked at me and said, "Hey, i tak pernah pun pinjam baju u" hahaha

      Delete