Sunday, 19 July 2015

Eid is approaching

Eid-ul Fitri is around the corner. There's only one more day to fast which means tonight is the last night for tarawih prayers. I'm feeling sad because somehow I think I didn't do enough ibadah (good deeds) this Ramadan. Got too much on my plate. Then again, those are all excuses. I'm hoping I will live long enough to meet another Ramadan next year and many more years to come. May Allah reward us for whatever good we did so far. Ameen.

With that being said, Eid is a happy day. I've got a new mini kurung (Malay's traditional dress) ready to wear for Eid. A dress that matches my husband's costume! Weeeeee can't wait! This will be our first time wearing matching coloured clothes for Eid. It's our first Eid together too. It should be a memorable one, filled with happy memories. InsyaaAllah.

Happy Eid Mubarak to all of my muslim brothers and sisters. Taqabalallahu minna wa minkum

2 comments:

  1. Selamat Hari Raya Babe! Hope you have a cheerful one with the Mr and family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and to u too!!!! have fun in welly! next year we ray same in welly insyaaAllah

      Delete