Thursday, 25 June 2015

Honeymoon in Krabi

Today is our 27th day of marriage. So much has happened since we said 'I do'. Well, technically, Muslims don't say I do. Not like in Hollywood movies. We have a different way of saying we agreed to be married. 

Anyhow, it is currently the month of Ramadan. It is my first time fasting with a husband by my side. My first time breaking fast with a husband and his family. My first time waking him up for 'sahur'. Soon, it will be my first time celebrating Eid with him, InsyaaAllah.

As promised, I'm posting a story of my honeymoon. At first, we had a hard time deciding where to go for our honeymoon. We had limited budget so we had to chose somewhere nearby. I wanted somewhere with beaches and he agreed to my request. He said, "I don't care where we go. I just want to spend the time with you." So sweet. My heart melted :p

Anyway, we listed down some islands like Bali, Phuket, Perhentian, Tioman but in the end, I chose Krabi Island. Thanks to my bestie, Jaymie, who suggested the place. She also suggested a good resort for us. We stayed at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort. The place was amazing and the service was just wonderful. I'd give 5 stars out of 5 stars. We were in Krabi for four memorable days.

Some photos in Phi Phi Island, Krabi, Thailand.

Our village resort.

 Our private beach with a hammock.

During low tide, you can walk to the middle of the sea. 


We also went island hoping. It's too boring if you just stay at the village. We took a tour package to hop and snorkel at some islands in the area.

Loh Sama Bay

 We were stopped here and were asked to jump and swim to the ropes.
We had to climb the ropes to get to the other side.
It felt like an obstacle course.

 The view on the other side was worth it. 

This is Maya Bay. The movie "The Beach" was filmed here in 1999.


Back at the village, we enjoyed swimming in the sea and watching the beautiful sunset.

 Loving the colours of the sky.

 Silhouette palm trees

All trips have to end. We had to say goodbye to Krabi...

 On a long tail boat to the jetty...

 Goodbye Phi Phi Island

Goodbye Krabi. Until we meet again.

I love this place and I would like to recommend Krabi to you guys. I don't know when I'll return here. Maybe someday... InsyaaAllah...

Until then, be happy and smile always.

3 comments:

  1. wow..krabi cantiknya...nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u should good :) see it with your own eyes. catnip sancta

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantik sangat* autocorrect tulis catnip sancta pula. lol

    ReplyDelete