Friday, 12 June 2015

From a princess to a queen

My status has changed. From single to married. From a miss to a madam. From cik to puan. From a princess to a queen. I have to get use to that.


It has been almost two weeks since we tied the knot. It's an adjustment of a lifetime. You have to switch from thinking about yourself only to think about your spouse too. And then there's family matters to think about as well. Who's house do we go on the weekends? Your parents or mine? Where do we have dinner? At home or outside?

Currently, I am coping well with the changes. I love my husband, his friends and family. I suppose, when you're in love, you have to make it work. You see the bright side of everything. It's all sunshine and rainbows. My advise is, think positive! No matter how hard things seem to be, when you are optimistic, things just fall into place.


Or maybe, I am a natural royal and I have always meant to be a queen! *you know pose*

Upcoming post: Our honeymoon adventure. *wink*

2 comments: