Friday, 17 April 2015

Post-holiday syndrome

Everyone is different. So this does not apply to everyone. If you're like me, then maybe you can relate to this.
 
You see, I usually get post-holiday syndrome after I take some days off from work. I was in Malaysia for 2 weeks last March and when I got back in Wellington, it took me a week ++ to get back in the studying mood. However, I think my timing was perfect, Alhamdulillah for that. I went back to Malaysia when my thesis proposal was under reviewed and I didn't get the feedback from the reviewers until 9 days or so after I came back. Allah knows best. He knows that I needed my rest. I'm so grateful I didn't have to start work immediately or else I would have had a hard time motivating myself.
 
Thus, word of advice: If you plan to take some days off from your PhD, plan your holiday well. You might need some days off when you get back from the holiday, like me :p
 
I didn't take many photos while I was in Malaysia but I have a favourite photo that I want to share...
 
 
This was at Serai Thai, Section 3, Shah Alam. My colleagues (who are also my good friends) from my former work place treated me to a delicious lunch. I'm touched and soooo grateful to have friends like them.
 
If you are reading this, I hope you know how much all of you mean to me.
 
Flying kisses, Hana 

No comments:

Post a Comment