Saturday, 18 April 2015

Mount Victoria

Do you watch Lord of the Rings trilogy? Well, if you do, you have to know that Mount Vic in Wellington was used twice as a location in the film.
 
Before I came to NZ, I always dreamt of hiking the mountain just to get that hobbit feelings. Well, I can now cross that off my 'NZ to do list'. The mountain is 196 meters high. It was quite a challege to get up there, but I made it and so can you *wink*. 
 
I hiked the mountain several months after I arrived in NZ last year. My team and I went before sunrise so that we can catch Mr Sun breaking the dawn. The view was spectacular. Subhanallah.
 
Some photos...

 

 
 
Up next on the wish list, I want to see the sunset and full moon on Mount Vic. InsyaaAllah.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Hana for dropping by my blog.Haha more pics on blog sbb org baca bila ada gambar aje,besides I dah tak blog serius macam dulu,but don't wanna shut my blog down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right?
      dulu i blog serious. leaps tu dah bogan so delete blog. now baru buka blog balik hahaha sayang je hari tu delete. so don't delete ur blog k?

      Delete