Wednesday, 1 April 2015

A little stranger

I was at a bus stop with a little boy and his father. The boy (3 years old, I came to know that later) started talking to me (he started, not me) so I happily talked to him. I would never hold a conversation with a child if he/she didn't invite me first.

Anyway, when the bus came, the boy requested to sit next to me instead of his father. I was so flattered. He's so cute! He has blonde hair and hazel eyes. In the bus, we sat side by side chatting about his hobbies and toys while his father sat at the back of our seat. The boy, Hanson, even invited me to his house to play lego. He said, "Why don't you come over to my house and I can show you how to make a fire truck." Awwww so sweet. But that's one offer I cannot say yes to. Tq Hanson for making my day. May you have a wonderful day ahead.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hana! Kak Hasz here! Hanson is such a kind boy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi kak hasz! sgt kind and I'm so surprised dia sgt friendly :)

      Delete
  2. A story that I absolutely wanna hear frm u hana! so sweet... wow.. pandainya that boy cakap..u must look so sweet that the boy wanna have a chat with u =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi yana!!! I'm feeling inspired now. that boy mug bank cake! sgt terkejut he wants to talk to me and tak find me weird with hijab. his family raised him well. ayah dia pun friendly

      Delete